Dallas Fitness Equipment Repair & Maintenance
Preventative maintenance for all your gym equipment
Fit Repair will gladly design a custom maintenance plan to keep your equipment in good working order, and to identify mechanical failure before it happens. Routine service and preventative maintenance can help reduce equipment failure, downtime and unscheduled service calls. We have been doing Dallas Fitness Equipment Repairs for 16 years.
Make the most of your equipment safety and ensure its maximum reasonable service life by servicing and performing routine maintenance after every 250 hours of use.
We will ensure that your equipment gives you the best return on your investment.
Fit Repair offers a fast response in the event of emergency repairs and maintenance calls include:
- testing and inspection of safety mechanisms and features
- inspection and adjustment of running, timing and drive belts
- checking of wear on pulleys, belts and cables
- adjustment of loose belts, cables, and other hardware
- checking and logging mileage, along with amp draw and error or diagnostic codes
- cleaning and lubrication of guide rods, bearings and chains
- checking of the auto-lube wax levels, commutator and motor brushes
- full function tests
- cleaning and vacuuming of equipment and side covers.
Why Choose Fit Repair for Dallas Fitness Equipment Repair & Maintenance?
Fit Repair is a Matrix mPower Certified Dallas Fitness Equipment Repair & Maintenance specialist with more than 16 years of experience. We take pride in our workmanship, which is why we offer a full guarantee on all our work, whether it is on-site repair, installation or maintenance of your commercial fitness equipment. We service a wide range of equipment, including treadmills, stair climbers, elliptical trainers, rowers, cross trainers, steppers, and exercise bikes.
We serve clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, North Texas, Central Texas and beyond (Hurst, Bedford, Arlington, Sherman and Denison), offering affordable service rates and comprehensive custom maintenance plans that cater to your specific needs. Our fast response to emergency calls has earned us a good reputation among our clients, who regularly refer others to us.
Want to buy or sell used equipment? Get in touch with Fit Repair, your Dallas fitness equipment and repair specialist today!