Arlington Gym Equipment Repair
Commercial fitness equipment repairs and preventative maintenance
With 16+ years of experience and a track record of service excellence, Fit Repair understands the unique challenges that are common with different types of fitness equipment. We also understand the urgency of repairs in commercial gyms, and hotels alike, which is why we do our best to minimize downtime. As your partner in fitness, we want to help you provide your customers with the quality workouts they deserve.
Your gym equipment probably cost a lot of money, and it's only fair that you would expect it to remain a long term asset. Ensure the longevity of your fitness equipment by investing in regular routine maintenance services and timely Arlington gym equipment repair as soon as a unit stops functioning as it should.
Arlington Gym Equipment Repair Services
Fit Repair provides Arlington gym equipment repair to commercial gyms, companies, hotels and clients across Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Bedford, Sherman, Denison and Munising. Our fitness equipment services and repairs include all types of gym equipment, including:
- exercise bikes
- elliptical trainers
- spinning bikes
- strength equipment
- selectorized equipment
Arlington Gym Equipment Repair & Maintenance
Let Fit Repair help keep your equipment in the best condition and fully functional. We can design a custom maintenance plan that will help identify mechanical failure before it happens.
Most manufacturers recommend routine maintenance after every 250 hours of equipment use. We will help you ensure the safety of your users by providing routine maintenance and repair services, which include:
- testing and inspection of safety mechanisms and features
- inspection and adjustment of running, timing and drive belts
- checking of wear on pulleys, belts and cables
- adjustment of loose belts, cables, and other hardware
- checking and logging mileage, along with amp draw and error or diagnostic codes
- cleaning and lubrication of guide rods, bearings and chains
- checking of the auto-lube wax levels, commutator and motor brushes
- full function tests
- cleaning and vacuuming of equipment and side covers.
Why Choose Fit Repair as Your Partner in Arlington Gym Equipment Repair & Maintenance
As a Matrix mPower Certified Arlington Fitness Equipment Repair & Maintenance specialist, Fit Repair takes pride in excellent workmanship:
- We offer a full workmanship guarantee for on-site repairs, installations and residential and commercial fitness equipment maintenance.
- We service a wide range of gym equipment, including cross trainers, rowers, treadmills, stair climbers, elliptical trainers, exercise bikes, and steppers.
- We offer custom maintenance plans to cater to your specific needs at affordable service rates.
- We also buy (Commercial) and sell refurbished used equipment.
Get in touch with Fit Repair, your Arlington Gym Equipment Repair & Maintenance specialist today!